Thursday, February 23, 2012

Easy to Apply... My Booty!

I have always loved the look of the beautiful, long, full lashes of all the famous beauties like Kim Kardashian. I know that they're not real, but they just look so sexy. I was recently at a store called Ulta, which if you don't know is a huge makeup/beauty store and if you don't have one you are sadly missing out, anyhoo I came across Katy Perry's new false lash line. I examined the box and they looked simple enough and then I remembered watching the Jersey Shore (LOVE that show- it's so stupidly hilarious) and Snooki was able to get them on drunker than than a skunk so I decided my uncoordinated self could do it. When I got to the register to pay I noticed my cashier had some on so I asked her if it was easy to do and she was like "Oh yeah!". So tonight I decided to try them out. My booty it's easy!!! I followed the directions to the T and still managed to glue my eyeball, rip out some of my real lashes and irritate my eyelid skin trying over and over again to get them right. I finally gave up until tomorrow, they are so NOT easy! It would be nice if they came with an instructional video or a beauty expert to apply them for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...