Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Worst Luck EVER!!

So last Saturday hubby and I were lucky enough to have a sitter for all three kids OVERNIGHT since forever ago. I was so excited we were going to go watch the UFC fights over at my girlfriends house and then go out for drinks with a friend of ours. I loaded the kids up and started heading for Grandpa Joe's house via I280 when at 60 mph, I had a blow out and got stranded on the side of the highway with three kids at dusk. Luckily Grandpa Joe got there quickly and the tow truck as well. It ended up only delaying us about an hour since hubby had to come get me from his dad's house when he got off work.

Fast forward to tonight, after working 14 hours, hubby locked his only set of car keys in his car! So now I have to call all over trying to figure out the cheapest way to get in his car. My father-in-law has also had bad luck tonight too. His mini van wouldn't start tonight! I hope tomorrow is a better day!

2 comments:

  1. It always seems like bad things happen in 3's. I have always had a AAA membership and it has been well used over the years, especially when my son began driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! I don't know why the button did not show up. I just checked it and it was working on my PC. It is at the bottom of the box. UGGGG.....I hope you try again and let me know how it worked out. I am a little concerned.

    Thanks


    Clancy at Healthy Baby Beans

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you...